Christmas Eve is four weeks from today. Those four weeks will go by faster than you expect, so here’s what to do this week to keep yourself on track:
- Start your Christmas shopping or continue if you’ve already started. You want to have at least a third of your list done in the next week. You MUST buy all the presents that need to be shipped.
- Try to finish off your cards. Your target date to mail them is December 5th.
- Start decorating. Doing it a bit at a time makes it much easier!
- If you are making gifts, it’s crunch time (or time to make sure you have a plan B if you don’t finish).
- If you are throwing a party, send out invites and plan your menu.